27th August 2020
To accommodate for the return to school, we have increased our service and made changes to our timetable to support popular bus routes.
Here are the recent changes we have implemented:
• We’ve made major enhancements to our A7/A8 South Solihull Circular services, with increased 30-minute frequency during peak times in the morning for the A8 and afternoon for the A7
• We will now also service The FORE business park, as well as Blythe Valley Business Park, during peak times. This will provide higher frequency along a popular school route, including Arden Academy and Solihull School
• We’ve made minor schedule changes to our A3, A3W, A4 and A5 services to reflect traffic volumes
• The A10 returns to full pre-Covid service with 30-minute frequency reinstated during in the mornings. This service is also due to be extended to Chelmsley Wood via Marston Green from October, 26 offering greater choice and flexibility for passengers.
• The A12 route has added school term time only journeys during the peak mornings
• Alongside our timetable changes, we’re introducing NEW saver tickets for use on all LandFlight network services from September 1. You can now purchase adult day tickets, three-day and weekly tickets, as well as child day and weekly tickets. View ticket costs here.
Although we’re proud to be close to the full service we offered pre-Covid, we want our passengers to know their safety is important to us.
Our buses will continue to be cleaned frequently, with social distancing measures in place. We encourage all passengers to wear their masks while on board and pay by contactless if possible.
Read our full safety guidelines here.
These timetable changes commence from Sunday, August 30, 2020.
View our latest timetables and find ticket information here.